[oc] Conventions

Hi,

It is nice thing that many of us can write HDL codes.

But it will be good to follow some "Naming Conventions". We can have a
set of conventions for signals - variables and also for enitity and
architecture names.

Within a few days I will come up with a compact set of these
conventions.

I think it is not only necessary to have the code written, we have to
see that they are on par with the industry standards.

Damjan, I think the conventions can be reviewed by present delopers and
then we can have it as a web page. This particular web page can be
member only area, by having a password to enter that page.

Any comments / Suggestions are welcome.

Regards
Harish
Tired of limited space on Yahoo and Hotmail?
Free 100 Meg email account available at http://www.dacafe.com