[Re: [Re: [oc] Coding Conventions are up]]

harish@dacafe.com wrote:
Hi,

Jamil, I don't have any objections on putting the html file I had sent
at openip. I hope even Damjan has no objections with this.

I think me and damjan divided the topics of open hardware between opencoers
and openipcore sites. the coding conventions and all generic related topics
should be included in openipcore site

You can now put that file up at openip. I will be sending out the
updated ones as I get additional inputs from Lupas and others.
In the openipcore mailing list there are many members that worked in the field
of HDL coding and IP core and its interfaces definitions.

Jamil are u the admin at openip ?

Yes I am at OpenIPCore project

Regards
Harish