RE: [oc] Free tools CDrom

Aren't people being a little demanding on this individual? First a
bunch of them were asking for shipment of the cdrom for free to them.
Now they expect him to supply the bandwidth for free. For one thing,
you can already get these tools and designs without charge on the
internet...he is just compiling them nicely into a cdrom for people's
convenience...

<snip>
> hi, Jamil:
>
> Would you please setup a FTP site for your CD ( and more), so we can
> download all the tools and documents without charge. it's faster and
> easier.
>
> thank you!
>
> Guoqing Zhang
<snip>
> >I saw that there are many people interesting in the idea of the cdrom.
> >So I think it deserves more work and getting more tools and designs from
> >the internet.
> >
> >I'll try to contact the authors of non GPLed free tools to check if it
> >is possible to include their designs.
> >
> >Regarding My address and how I am going to send the CDroms:
> >
> >My address is in Israel
> >I'll send the CDrom through a registered mail
> >The total cost will be CDrom cost + shipment through mail
> >I think the current suitable money delivery is by mail
> >
> >My suggested procedure:
> >1. Send me your full mailing address by email
> >2. I check the shipment cost and send to it you by email
> >3. Send me money to my mail.
> >4. I acknowledge your mail and send you the CDROM
> >
> >is there any simple procedure other than that? I am not a business
> >person I am designers.
> >
> >Jamil Khatib
<snip>