Re: [oc] Volunteers for MAC

Hi Nanda Kumar,

I will soon send you the VHDL source code, so that you can start with
its synthesis.
Meanwhile I would like to know how would u plan to begin with ? what
tools will u be using ? etc.

Reply soon

Regards
Harish

Tired of limited space on Yahoo and Hotmail?
Free 100 Meg email account available at http://www.dacafe.com