[oc] Payment in general for the future

With respect to payment:-

	 Is it possible to set up a method for opencores / openip payment to
be unified across the open structure.
		The reason I say this is that in future open cores will be
doing similar things, and will want to sell them, (with no profit etc).
		I.E. Cd's, PCB boards, Chips, hardware.

		For me setting up lots of accounts in a big company like the
one I work for is very difficult, and more so, time consuming.

		I intend to buy the CD-ROM, and also the ORK1K PCB board for
development.

		If I have to set up a lots of accounts this is going to take
time and cause problems.

		If opencores sets up a single payment account then things
get easier for me, and probably for opencores.

		Direct access into the opencores business account etc.

Please can other people comment also! There might be a better way to do it.

Thanks Lee.

====
=
=
= Lee Ainscough  BEng(Hons)          Design Engineer  :  Digital HDL Group
=
= PACE MICRO TECHNOLOGY plc
=
= Victora Road
=
= Saltaire                           Direct Line      :  +44 (0) 1274 538
186  =
= Shipley                            Switch Board     :  +44 (0) 1274 532
000  =
= West Yorkshire                     Fax              :  +44 (0) 1274 538
029  =
= BD183LF
=
= UK                                 E-Mail           :
Lee.Ainscough:pace.co.uk     =
=
=
====
=                                           Enabling the digital revolution
=
====
= The E-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and
=
= intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee
=
= please notify the sender by return and delete the message
=
= You must not disclose, forward or copy this E-mail or attachments to
=
= any third party without the prior consent of the sender.
=
====