Re: [oc] Question about core licensing

Hi,

Please try to check the OHGPL located at
http://www.opencores.org/OIPC/OHGPL.shtml

although the activity of fixing a license is not
colsed yet, but I think it is the most suitable
license for opensource commercial use.

The reason why we did not close this issue because
there are lot of different requirments by different
designers.

We also need some comments and feedbacks from
commercial companies which we still did not get any.

Please let me know your comments on the license

Regarding the IP selection, I know that it is so
important but I currently do not have the time to work
on it, more over I need some partners to help me with
this part

Regards
Jamil Khatib