[oc] Want to Join in Core Development Team

Hello Sir/Madam,

	I am a final year graduate student at Dept. of Computer Science &
Engineering at Indian Instute of Technology, Kanpur want to join in the
core development team !!

	I went through the site recently and found it really
useful, informative and can seriously contribute in the OpenSource
development. I am familier with Computer Architecure, Electronics and
Verilog coding.

	Kindly let me know the oppertunities at core development team.

	Thanking you

	Souvik Basu