RE: [oc] VHDL code for Bluetooth module

--- Rudolf Usselmann <rudi@asics.ws> wrote:

> [...]

Rudi in fact I am trying to work on that part but as
you know it needs lot of efforts and time. I hope we
will have something soon.

Anyhow I am trying to sign forthe Bluetooth SIG
membership (free of charge) but I do not know if I
should do it for personal intrest or for our
organization and be the one who is representing it.

Regards
Jamil Khatib