[oc] Suggesting H263 codec core

Hi friends,

I am an electronics/communication engineer with 3 years of experience in developing MPEG drivers for various set top box chipsets. I am interested in developing an H.263 codec that can be used for video confrencing over low bitrate lines or mobile phones. I foresee this kind of project finally leading too an MPEG4 or other advanced cores. But, as of now I just want to make a head start with the H263 core. So if any one is interested please reply asap. At this point I would like to tell you that I have no prior experience of ASIC design and have not touched HDL till date, but I can assure you that I am quite good at digital circuit design. I'll try my level best to catch up with HDL.

I shall be very grateful if anyone can help me on how to proceed from here.

With best regards
Arshad S. Farooqui