Re: [oc] project browser

My suggestion is that project page should display only project categorys
(Comm. controllers, Microprocessors, Video controllers,...). After
selecting category you get a list of projects and quite detailed
information about each project: short description, programming language,
activity and like somebody already suggested me, a progress bar - image
that would show project status.

Also I think that projects which were only started and never updated
should be deleted after 6 months (but maintainer should be informed
before the action is taken).

regards,
Miha