RE: [oc] project browser

Hello,

> > Also I think that projects which were only started and never updated
> > should be deleted after 6 months (but maintainer should be informed
> > before the action is taken).
>
> Hmm,  does this depend on the progress-bar value ???
> Some finished projects aren't updated for a longer time than 6 month.

I initially made the same mistake, but actually he said
"only started and never updated". I assume he means the projects
that are in the planning state. I would like to have it that all
projects that contain actually code, but are not ready should be
held perpetually, but moved to something like a graveyard. There
they could be resurrected if somebody volunteered to be the new
maintainer.

With kind regards

Klaus Leiss