De: Sumeet Suri <sumeetsuri@yahoo.com>
A: cores@opencores.org
Date: 28/04/02
Objet: [oc] Floating point Core

Hey guys,

I am implementing the Floating point core available from opencores in my
design
application. But I am not able to clock it at a speed greater then 7Mhz.

This is
what my synthesize tools tell me (ISE 4.1i)

I even tested it in hardware but it does not work. I am implementing
this on
A Xess (xcv 800 board).

I just wanted to ask whether any of you guys who use the FPU core had
success with it
and what frequency were u able to clock it at.

Or is there a better source where i can get these cores. I only need FP
add, subtract, mul,
integer to float and float to integer.

Regards
Sumeet