Re: [oc] xcv800 pcb

Build a pcb board then u sit the chip on top and hold it in place so it
doesnt slide all over the board
then heat it up with a industrial blow dryer. Eventually the chip will
sink a bit and u will know it is
done. But BGA's are a bit challenging. You might want to practise on
some other bga chips before you
try it on anything expensive. As far as a prototype board goes, make one
yourself, and have it
manifactured ive seen companies that will build a single board of decent
size for this, for < $20 dollars,
cheaper if in bulk. Or use those special plastic sheets for laser
printers it will let you print
a small board.

Ali