Re: [oc] IEEE802.11 MAC core

What is this with people ? Can't read ? Than the source code won't
do you any good either !

Why can't you guys do some browsing through the web page and see
if you can find the source code on your own ? OpenCores does NOT
try to hide it.

You guys don't need to exchange source code through private emails.
It's all freely available through the OpenCores web page. I won't tell
you where to click, you need to find the right place your self. I will tell
you that all the source code is only two clicks away though ...

Aren't you people embarrassed to send out such requests ???

rudi

On Friday 20 September 2002 12:47 pm, alex wrote:
> Hi  ,
>
>    Glad to know you here . And now I am engaging a project about
> 802.11 MAC implementation .So do you get the source code of
> IEEE802.11 MAC core or the Bluetooth Baseband processor Core ?
>    If you already have one , would you please send me one copy ?
> I would be very glad to negatiate with you about these issues.
>
> Best regards ,
> alexanda
> alexanda@sjtu.edu.cn

This should have been "PLEASE let me know ..."