Re: [oc] Beyond Transmeta...

  Brains consume about 300 Watt's of power on standby, and somwhere
around 1500+ Watt's at full 'power', the wrinkels on the human brain are
cooling fins, and the brain has a rather elaborate cooling system, also
it uses more than 7 'neurons' for each bit it represents and more in the
interconnect, I don't think it has got a low power consumtion at it's
rated operating frequency of around 100 Hz. Furthermore, it's stressed
to the limit most of the time it's operating, it does seem to have
someting better than a alfa-beta prunin though as it still manages to
function :-).

  ;-) , Lars Segerlund.

snip