Re: [oc] Repair of cells and metabolic functions

Perfect!

I suggest, that we look into the possibility of developing free Lab On a
Chip core to synthesize required chemical compounds, fuse it with
algorithm that by monitoring bio-functions calculates the optimal
synthesis and release and make it implantable into a human body.

Let's make the tech available to everyone and kill the need for such
"commercial" spam. :ppp

Further details about Lab On a Chip "idea" were published in recent
issue of "New Scientist".

Happy Brainstorming,
Ivan

--