Re: [oc] Inquiry

Ultimately, I suspect we are all arguing for similar things:
The freedom for authors to provide opencores under a license
of their choice and for users to apply these cores, subject
to the authors' free/open license conditions. 'Users' and
'authors' might be individuals, hobbyists, businesses, ...

I guess the trick is keep a discussion going so subject
to their own constraints authors can accommodate users'
requirements.

Discussions such as this lead me to think that the future
is bright.

John