Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 7:32 AM
Subject: [oc] AVNET XPA3 CPLD Board

Hello

I have one AVNET XPA3 CPLD board with JTAG IN port and a coolrunner xpa 3 cpld that is soldered on the board, is it possible for me to place another cpld in parallel to the board cpld with connections from board CPLD JTAG pins to other CPLD JTAG pins and programmed both CPLDs.

Thanks

Umair

Do you Yahoo!?