Re: Language war, was Re: [oc] Verilog coding style ...

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 11:20 am, Andras Ferencz wrote:
> About legacy: nobody will dare to question that PAL is better than NTSC.
> But, US is still NTSC, mainly because you cannot persuade people in US to
> change 200 million TV sets.

Bad argument. Those 200 million sets are changed every 5 years or so.
All TVs you buy here in Malaysia accepts NTSC, PAL and SECAM, and I think it
is the case around the world by now. How about the transmission side,
productions and so on? And we are all going HDTV anyway...

SO what is the HDTV equivalent of HDL?

Niclas