[oc] LogiCore 1024 point FFT issue ?

Has anyone here ever used Xilinx IP LogiCore 1024-point FFT v1.0 ? I have implemented a single mode memory configuration and am facing some issues with it. It runs correctly for a couple of iterations and randomly in some iterations it gives erroroneous results. At this point I have debugged my part of the design as much as I can and believe that there shouldn't be any timing issue there. Has anyone worked with this or does anyone know of certain issues with this IP.

Saumil Merchant
University of Tennessee
http://web.utk.edu/~smerchan