[openppc] Open PowerPC from Tratechnoloy

Hi,
Tratechnology had announced "Open PowerPC" platform motherboard, based on Articia chipset:

http://www.penguinppc.org/articles/tgall/pop.shtml

"The early board that I have is built around  MentorArc's (now Mai Logic) ArticiaS with a 750CX. The current derivation that I have has
4 PCI slots, 1 AGP slot, IDE and plenty of other goodies. As I understand the next revision (called Barbie) should have added to the design dual gigabit ethernet, a 750FX processor, IDE RAID and probably some other fun things while removing the floppy controller"