[openrisc] or16

new insn updated...
After comparing with other 16-bit ISA, I feel now all these insns
should be enough. I do feel we should let users have more choices
based on the flexible ISA. Otherwise, all other insns have more
powerful insns than OR16 and OR32 have. Other ISA generates
more compact codes to beat you. That's why MIPS-I is not that
popular as before. Its code density is not good. So, MIPS16
is born. If compiler can't support some insns, just let
users use it to optimize their codes.
Best regards, Jimmy

(See attached file: or16_isadesc.h)(See attached file: or16_isa.pdf)(See
attached file: or16.h)

or16_isadesc.h

Adobe Portable Document

or16.h