Re: [openrisc] How does the ORP's uClinux boot?

On Friday 02 August 2002 02:33, уесю wrote:

> I'm developing a PSOC module.
> The module's tec-spec:
>         FPGA:         XC2V1000-4FG456C
>         FLASH:        4MB(2*16Mb)
>         SDRAM:        16MB
>         Connector:    2*64-pin 1.0 FH(IEEE 1386)
>         size:         99*74mm
> The module's PCB has been manufactrued.
>
> I want to use ORP on my PSOC module.
> But now I have a question:
>     How does uClinux boot? Is there boot code? If yes, where?
boot code for uClinux is included in uClinux. You can directly load
the binary built with make on the board (e.g. with gdb or orpmon).

The file CVS path to the file where it all starts is:
or1k/uclinux/uClinux-2.0.x/arch/or32/kernel/head.S

Unfortunately orpmon does not currenlty support passing command line
parameters to uClinux, so you will have to hardcode them into the
code.

Marko