Re: [openrisc] The documention of or1ksim/gdb is few!

On Thursday 26 September 2002 02:56, Zhangyong wrote:
> Hi
>     When I study to use or1ksim,  I feel there is few docs.
>     If there are more docs, it will be better!
>     Also to or32-uclinux-gdb.
for gdb there is introductory doc for or1k target or1k/docs/gdb.pdf.
But for gdb documentation you should refer to gdb official page or you can
generate it from sources e.g. "make dvi info".

as far as or1ksim is concerned, try help command. It has everything simulator
should have, so I think it is pretty intuitive.

Also, there were some volounteers, which offered to write documentation, about
month ago, but I don't know how they are proceeding.

Marko