Re: [openrisc] problems with or1ksim

Thanks for your prompt response, Marko and Simon. I
went throught the whole building process of toolchain
and or1ksim. Everything went smoothly until I entered
or1ksim/testbench/:
./configure --target=or32-rtems
make all

Here's what happened:

make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/home/nzhou/or1k/or1ksim/testbench/support'
cc -DPACKAGE=\"or1ksimtest\" -DVERSION=\"1.3\"
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -Dconst= -Dinline=  -I. -I.
-I../support    -Wall -g -nostdlib -mhard-div -c
support.c
cc1: Invalid option `hard-div'
make[1]: *** [support.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/home/nzhou/or1k/or1ksim/testbench/support'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Then I run ../sim -f ../sim.cfg basic.S:

Reading script file from '../sim.cfg'...
Verbose on, simdebug off, interactive prompt off
Machine initialization...
Clock cycle: 100ns
Data cache present.
Insn cache tag present.
BPB simulation off.
BTIC simulation off.

Building automata... done, num uncovered: 0/212.
Parsing operands data... done.
loadcode: filename basic.S  startaddr=0
virtphy_transl=0
Not COFF file format
Not ELF file format.
identifyfile2: Success
WARNING: dependstats stats must be enabled to do
history analisis.
Resetting 1 UART(s).
WARNING: UART0 has problems with RX file stream.
WARNING: Keyboard has problems with RX file stream.
NOTE   : ata_device, using device type FILE.
file /tmp/sim_atadev0 already exists. Using existing
file.
ata_device_debug: requested filesize was: 1 (MBytes).
ata_device_debug: actual filesize is: 1 (MBytes).
NOTE   : ata_device, using type NO_CONNECT.
ata_device_debug: ata_devices_hw_reset.
setting status register BSY 0x80
Resetting Tick Timer.
Resetting Power Management.
Resetting PIC.
Resetting memory controller.
Starting at 0x00000000
Exception 0x100 (Reset) at 0x0, EA: 0x0, ppc: 0x0,
npc: 0x4

It stopped here. I used Ctl+C and it entered prompt
(sim).

I wonder what did I do wrong and how should I have the
simulator running. By the way, there's no dhry or exit
binary file under testbench.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your time and input.

- nan