Re: [openrisc] Error compiling or1ksim on freeBSD 4.7

Hi:

   The error was I use make all and I have to use gmake but when I
use it I obtain another error. It says it dont find ./depcomp

config.status: creating cpu/Makefile
config.status: executing default-1 commands
config.status: executing default commands
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/home/meleth/or1k/or1ksim/cpu'
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/home/meleth/or1k/or1ksim/cpu'
Making all in common
gmake[3]: Entering directory
`/usr/home/meleth/or1k/or1ksim/cpu/common'
cd ../.. && automake --gnu cpu/common/Makefile
automake: configure.in: required file `./depcomp' not found
gmake[3]: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/home/meleth/or1k/or1ksim/cpu/common'
gmake[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/home/meleth/or1k/or1ksim/cpu'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/home/meleth/or1k/or1ksim'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

  Thanks