Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 6:59 AM
Subject: [pci] PC Driver

Hello,

    I'm using the Jungo PCI driver tools and they appear to be cropping the PCI configuration space to xxxx xx00 - xxxx xxfc. What are you guys using for a PC side driver.

    Also, if any ones interested, I'm attempting to port the core to interface with the Altera Nio processor on one of their pci development cards. I bought the NIOS PCI core, but gave up on it. Drove changes 1.1-1.4. Still stability problems with their core.

Lloyd Landon