RE: [pci] Implementing the PCI-CRT project using ISE 5.2 & the supplied project

    Matt> Uwe: This still doesn't give me a valid project.  I am assuming
    Matt> that the path to the project file is supposed to be
    Matt> /pci/apps/crt/syn/webpack/ise-openpci.npl

    Matt> 	In this path, the only source files that the project finds
    Matt> are: top.v pci_crt.ucf It cannot find CRTC_IOB, pci_bridge32 and
    Matt> ssvga_top and everything below them.

    Matt> If I manually add them, it can find most, but not all of them.

    Matt> Matt Schulte Commtech, Inc.  316-636-1131
    Matt> mailto:matts@commtech-fastcom.com http://www.commtech-fastcom.com

Do you have the same layout as the pci.tar.gz from opencore unzippes? Did
you replace the same
pci/apps/crt/syn/webpack/ise-openpci.npl
File?

I guess you didn't install the pci files in root. So relative pathes
("../../../..") are needed.

Do you work on Unix or Windows?  If you work on windows, perhaps try to
replace the forward slashes against the backward slashes use by Windows as
path dividers.

Bye