[pci] search path / include directory

>No need to manually add the files. Include/Library pathes should cares for
>that. Can you try to help me find out whats wrong?

Yes, I try.

>First in
>"Edit->Preferences->Processes" select "Advanced". The under with TOP
>selected in "Sources in Procet:" Select "Synthesis->Properities" in
>Processes in Current Source" . Under "Synthesis Options" check the entries
>for "Verilog Search Path" and "Verilog Include Directories".
>They both should contain

They both did contain "..\..\rtl\verilog ..\..\..\..\rtl\verilog"
I found out that this does not work, I got this warning:

WARNING:HDLCompilers:176 - Include directory "..\..\rtl\verilog
..\..\..\..\rtl\verilog" does not exist

if I change it to:

		"..\..\..\..\rtl\verilog"

it also doesn't work.
If I change it to:

		..\..\..\..\rtl\verilog

then it works fine. pci-bridge synthesised successfull  (all files
were also automatically added to the project!!!) but
the next error I got then was:

ERROR:HDLCompilers:26 - ../../rtl/verilog/ssvga_crtc.v line 56 Could not find
include file 'ssvga_defines.v'

which is normal because I did not include the second path: ..\..\rtl\verilog

What I don't know is how to change "Synthesis Options" to include two paths???
I tried separating with: , ; : blank but all of them failed.

If we succeed in this question I think we have a proper ise_openpci.npl file!

Regards/Nico.