No Subject

Hi:
   My name is Troy Li, I'm currently working for
Teradyne, Inc in the VLSI Test division. Working as a
hardware/software developement engineer, working on
hardware diag softwares.
 I have a EE with CE BS degee from UCLA. Have some
experience with Xilinx foundation and VHDL, worked on
a pipelined MIPS processors on the FPGA. Currently
pursuing masters in EE with VLSI focus in USC.
Familiar with computer architectures and many high
level programing languages. Very interested in getting
involved in designing the core, writing simulators and
verfying this USB controller via software.

Thanks
Troy Li
troy.li@teradyne.com