[usb] USB PHY

Hi All !

I'm faced with a big problem:

Since I want to design a USB 2.0 core, I would like to use an
external PHY for the first version.

However, I seem not be able to locate one that is available.

I have fund the following two PHY options so far:

A external chip from Philips:

http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/pip/isp1501-01/

This part is not being produced yet. The specification a "objective".
It's not clear if they will be able to meet it nor when the part will
be available.

The second option is from Intel:

http://developer.intel.com/technology/usb/download/2_0_Xcvr_Macrocell_1_03.h
tm

This is an IP Core of a PHY. This option details are presently unknown,
but my gut feeling is that it will require some heavy financial investment
in advance.

So, I'm stuck. What to do ? No PHY ! Looking at the spec, it's impossible
to describe it in a HDL either (IO drivers, PLLs, clock recovery, etc.
all analog things ...).

Anybody came across of a device (PHY) that is available ?

Thanks for any help !

rudi