Re: [usb] crc algorithm

Hi Kwnie,
    Actually, it doesn't mater what value
you need to preset, as far as encode/decode
are using the same seed. But people set it to
1's for some protocals, so everybody can
communicate each other, either in transmit side
or receive side. That's my understanding.
   The result for the first diagram looks to me
is y = 1 + x^3 + x^5, but the second one is
y = 1 + x^2 + x^5. If you change the first one,
feedback from Msb -> Lsb to Msb -> B[2], actually
from 2-string feed back to single-string feedback,
it would has the same result as the second one.
Which is y = 1 + x^2 + x^5.

regards
bo