[video] Re: [oc] video_compression_systems document

> Hi:
>
> I am browsing the video_compression_systems these days.
> It is a great project.
> But the document is rather small.

True, in fact there's no decent documentation what so ever (and I am deeply
ashamed). However as most of you guys I am working on too many projects.

> How could I understand the design?

There are some good testbenches that use (and test) each of the available
cores. You should be able to understand the designs from there.

> it even do not tell me which algorithm is used in dct.

It's a parallel 8x8 DCT.