[oc] re: xilinx development software

Further to my posting of March 30, in which I directed OCers to contact
our Xilinx rep for a freebie copy of the Foundation suite...

After catching hell from a number of you over Harvey's unresponsiveness,
I made him come over to my office and drink beer on the pretext of
discussing a large Xilinx order we're placing.  He's terribly apologetic
about not having gotten back to those who emailed him over this, citing
an unusual amount of unanticipated work that was dropped on him in early
April and still hasn't let up.  He's asked me to gather the names and
addresses for him, upon receipt of which he *promises* to get the kits
shipped out.

So... if those interested would be so kind as to mail me directly, including
their full shipping information, I think we can get this back on the rails.

Thanks for your patience over this bung-up.

Jonathan