Re: [oc] re: xilinx development software

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:43:29   Victor the Cleaner wrote:
>Further to my posting of March 30, in which I directed OCers to contact
>our Xilinx rep for a freebie copy of the Foundation suite...
>
>After catching hell from a number of you over Harvey's unresponsiveness,
>I made him come over to my office and drink beer on the pretext of
>discussing a large Xilinx order we're placing.  He's terribly apologetic
>about not having gotten back to those who emailed him over this, citing
>an unusual amount of unanticipated work that was dropped on him in early
>April and still hasn't let up.  He's asked me to gather the names and
>addresses for him, upon receipt of which he *promises* to get the kits
>shipped out.
>
>So... if those interested would be so kind as to mail me directly, including
>their full shipping information, I think we can get this back on the rails.
>
>Thanks for your patience over this bung-up.
>
>Jonathan

Well, I did mail him as soon as you posted, did wonder about the lack of response, but did not mail you to call you names and whatever...
I'm an undergrad student of Computer Science at Universiti de Montrial, (DIRO), and i would be much interested in getting the kit.
But it's useless for me to give you an adress right now, as i'm moving in less than 2 weeks, but have not found a new apartment yet (if you've heard of the first of july moving exodus in Montreal, you'll sympathise :)
So, I'm just writing so you can let me know when the shipping actually starts, or whatever....

Thx in advance, my fellow Canuck (8p)
Nicolas Quijano,
dingo@bemail.org
gonzalen@iro.umontreal.ca

---
"How many crashes today ? ", from Microsoft...
Hmmm, actually, my PeeCee crashes a lot less than my Mac...

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com