Re[2]: [oc] NEW PROJECT PROPOSAL(robotic arm controller )

Estimado vijaymuthu,

  If you want to share, get a user on www.opencores.org and learn how to use
cvs, all information is on the web page.

Cheers

Con fecha martes, 25 de febrero de 2003, 9:00:23, escribió:

vyc> ----- Original Message -----
vyc> From: "sathish sathish" <sathishr@r... >
vyc> To: "cores@o... " <cores@o... >
vyc> Date: 17 Apr 2001 18:09:18 -0000
vyc> Subject: [oc] NEW PROJECT PROPOSAL(robotic arm controller )

>> hello,
>> I have Successfully developed a robotic arm controller (stepper
>> motor controller core) in VHDL.I want to publish it in
>> www.opencores.org.please permit me to do it. .here with i present
>> the short describtion of my core.
>>
>> core description:
>>       robotic arm controller is developed in VHDL and it is fitted in
>> Cypress C22V10 PAL IC.
>>       Synthesize Tool:Cypress Warp 4
>>       IC             :PAL C22V10
>>
>> Functionality:
>>       to control the stepping speed of stepper motor
>>                       by full step mode
>>                          half step mode.
>>       to control the stepping direction of stepper motor
>>                       by clockwise mode
>>                          anticlockwise mode.
>>
>> Interfacing Card:
>>       to drive the stepper motor  the collector of 4 darlington pair
>> transistors are connected to the windings of motor,a free-wheeling
>> diode is connected across each winding for fast switching.
>>
>> INPUTS:
>>       clock is given from clock generatorIC4060 to PAL IC .
>>       speed & direction control mode is selected and conrolled by
>> input  switches of this robotic arm controller hardware board
>>
>> NOTE:
>>       time delay between each switching sequence should be 1 to
vyc> 5msec.
>>        for implementing this design in fpga use appropriate clock
>> diveder.
>>
>> If you have intreset in it,Please contact me at
>> sathishr@r...
>>
>> with regs,
>> sathish kumar.r

Saludos,