[oc] Video Timing generator(RS170) interlaced in VHDL help

I'm currently working on the Video Timing generator(RS170) in VHDL and
have problem on the interlaced mode.

I know how the non-interlaced mode work but I couldn't get the
interlaced mode to work.

As I know, even scanning will have half of clock cycle earlier than odd
scanning on the front porch. Is that it?  what else I have to consider?
The Video board still doesn't recognized it's a interlaced mode all the
time.

Tried to find information about it but couldn't find it.  Any help is greatly
appreciated. thanks

edwinstuff@yahoo.com